Customer Service Operative
Location: England - North
Town / city: Chester
Job type: Customer Service
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £16000 - £20000
An exciting opportunity has arisen - we are looking to recruit a Customer Services Operative to join a friendly, dynamic team based in Chester. You will be responsible for providing support in all aspects of the Customer Services department.
Key duties will include:
- Dealing with a high volume of inbound calls
- Managing/prioritising your own workload on a daily basis
- Dealing with customer queries
- Able to build rapport and establish relationships
- Capable of gathering, organising and managing information
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office experienced
- Polite manner
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
Hours of work:
09:00 - 17:30, 40 hour week. Monday to Friday. Overtime is available on ad hoc basis. System training will be provided.
If you feel like you are the right candidate for this role - Please apply now!
Please complete your details below to apply for this vacancy: