Location: England - North
Town / city: Cheshire
Job type: Project Management / Business Analysts
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £30000 - £35000
Our client is looking for an experienced and charismatic ‘Events Manager’ to join their team in Cheshire to provide a nationwide coverage for the company events.
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Provide detailed plans and timescales
- Highlighting clear financial projections
- Travelling to events ensuring all preparations are in order
- Negotiating with exhibitors and potential venues
- Leading multiple projects at once
- Allocating tasks to a team and co-ordinating preparations for shows
- Actively engaging and building relationships with clients.
Experience & skills [All preferable, not mandatory]
- 1 + years’ Experience in planning of events nationwide
- Aware of legislation and paperwork attributed to this role
- Commercially aware and able to manage budgets with timescales.
- PRINCES2 Accredited
- Marketing experience (social media/SEO knowledge)
- BSc (Hons) in Event Management
- Keen eye for detail
- Able to display a positive, warm and friendly manner to clients and colleagues
- Ability to manage people and direct teams.
- Full driving liscense
Please complete your details below to apply for this vacancy: