Location: England - North
Town / city: Manchester
Job type: Other
Contract type: Permanent
Job Title; Fleet Manager
Working Hours - 40 hours per week [Monday - Friday] Flexi time.
We’re looking for a new 'Fleet Manager' who can work with existing operational teams to ensure the fleet is being led in the most cost effective and efficient.
- Reporting to 'Fleet Operations Director'
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients and customers
- Lead and guide collegues
- Identify processes for improvement
- Implement change controls within the existing processes to improve compliance, efficency and productivity
- Conduct fleet analysis, monthly
- Report to higher management through KPI's
- Manage budgets and costs associated with running a fleet of vehicles (250+)
- Resource and financial planning
- Completing on site audits and ensuring health and safety compliance.
Skills & Experience
- 1+ years in a 'Management position'
- Experience working in a fast paced enviroment
- Experience working in the automotive/haulage industry
- Ambition to succeed
- People management skills
- Full UK driving and operators liscence
Salary is negotiable on application.
Please complete your details below to apply for this vacancy: