Town / city: Glasgow
Job type: Installation Technicians
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £20000 - £28000
- Maintaining a high standard of vehicle installations
- Provide technical reports when servicing vehicles [diagnosing faults]
- Providing nationwide coverage of the UK for client installations
- Van stock maintenance and reporting [stock takes to be carried out and reported to HQ monthly]
- Van maintenance
- Diary management
- Liaising with clients on site to convey a professional and helpful image
- Site risk assessments
- Maintain on site PPE
- Complete all job sheets/specs and return to HQ upon completion of each job.
- Competent to work with various tools
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with HQ
Skills [All preferable not mandatory]
- Experience installing vehicle cameras/CCTV/Sat nav systems/ telematics
- Proficient in MS Office
- Interest in vehicle electronics
- Good knowledge of health and safety
- Technician level qualification
- FITAS Accredited
- Willingness to succeed and perfect your craft
- Scope to manage and supervise sites
- Scope to manage a team
- Opportunities to train and support team members
- Opportunities to travel
- Remote worker – Nationwide – covering the U.K.
- Salary: £20’000 - £28’000 per annum [Annual bonuses available based on performance/productivity]
- Contract: 40 hours per week Monday – Saturday. Flexi-time - Overtime will be required on an ad hock basis.
- iPhone & iPad or Android/Van/Uniform/tools provided
- Full driving licence required
- All processes and procedures training provided.
Please apply today to take the first steps towards your new job!
Please complete your details below to apply for this vacancy: