Location: England - North
Town / city: Cheshire
Job type: Sales
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: National Minimum Wage
Job Title Reporting to: Assistant Manager/Supervisor
Hours: Variable in line with the needs of the business (based on a shift pattern Monday-Sunday)
Salary: National Minimum wage rates.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To deal with orders, payments and operate the till accurately.
- To ensure daily and weekly checklists are completed and signed and full adherence to standard operating procedures.
- To work as part of a team
- To respond to customer comments and/or complaints in an efficient, speedy and discreet manner (Extremely fast paced enviroment)
- To ensure all legislation is adhered to, including licensing laws and health and safety.
- To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by management including working across any food & beverage area as needed.
This is a flexible role.
PERSON SPECIFICATION [preferred]
- Knowledge of food and drink
- Cash Handling experience
- Fully flexible to work days, evenings and weekend shifts
- NVQ Level 2 in Food & Drink Service (or similar)
- Barista experience or qualification
- Must be eligible to work and live in the UK in line with UK Legislation [Mandatory]
Please complete your details below to apply for this vacancy: